Nothing To Prove Nothing To Prove

Okay, I listened to everything that you posted here. Not all of them are necessarily my type of music, but the talent is undeniable. You got some good in depth stuff.

T-Y-Z-E-R responds:

Thanks man ! :)

Cursed Cursed

Oh, my god. I got the shriveled face right now. I thought this was just going to be some ratchet dopeboy snap music at first, but damn.

Malice for the World.Ft/K-Nadi Malice for the World.Ft/K-Nadi

What can I say?

I'm really diggin this song!

That beat is crucial by the way.....

The Genre Of War The Genre Of War

HARD

Back on NG, perusing the audio portal, and who do I stumble across? DJ Delinquent!!

Hard beat right here; sounds like you used hard compression too! Thats the only reason I gave you a 9 instead of 10 ( dont worry, you still got a 5 where it counts). Good to see you're still producing bangers! Check out my newness sometime.

Poppa Fets

POPPA FETS!!!!

HE'S BACK!!!

GO MAKE ME SOME REASON BEATS! @_@

Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead

Where the hell did you come from?!

YO! I thought you doubted yourself?! I thought you said you couldn't do it?! This is not the same KidCrisis that I met! Where did the humbleness go?! This beat is BOLD. Does Nofets have to step his game up because of this? I think YES!

KidCrisis responds:

I never said I didn't doubt myself anymore. I'm just stating that I'm not gonna let it get in my way anymore.

Mega Man Delinquent Mega Man Delinquent

Okay.. video game remixes are awesome.

But only when DJ Delinquent does it!

=')

so Kind! <3

(Kid Crisis)_DaAssasinationKid (Kid Crisis)_DaAssasinationKid

Fitting

Some dark alley, "give me whats in the bag" shit right here. Some gutter stickup kid in NY is missing a piece of his soul, because you took it from him and posted it on newgrounds. Too bad the end made no sense. Other than that, hotness.

KidCrisis responds:

honestly

I dont know why it ended like that...

I'ma repost it when I get the chance cuz that aint right

Delinquent 100 Delinquent 100

Oops

I dont think I have you as one of my favorite artists. I guess I missed the train on that one. Well.... have another fan courtesy of Fets! Good production man.

oh yea

you Favd me a lil bit after this

sorry about that bruh =(

Let. Me. Be. Let. Me. Be.

It's about time!

I finally checked back to see what you've been up to. From artist to artist, from Marine to Marine, don't slack on it, do work! Give me your email address, I'll send you some mastering software so it wont sound so distorted(unless, that is what you are going for). I'm a sucker for rolling snares and I like the flam around 0:57.

Life Story Life Story

Submitted on my birthday!!

Hot beat man, the only thing I got against it is the cliffhanger ending.

I dont think the piano is sloppy either.

Two-Shekel responds: